adsense beta

Friday 22 April 2016

3 options


To all the procrastinators out there. In any situation of life, you will have either of these 3 outcomes or options. Firstly, when you make a choice and you hit jackpot and it turns out to be a success. “Thank God I did that or said yes!” Secondly, if the choice turns out to be bad for you, at least you learn a lesson from your mistake, gain an experience/wisdom. “Why did I do that? What was I thinking? Never again!” Thirdly, and the worst of them all is regret. “I wish I would have gone for that job interview, I wish I had asked that lady out, I wish I had done this or said that.” Take chances. Or don’t. But at least decide and have your firm reasons. As they say, anything is better than indecision. Even if you say no, by means of deduction at least you will be clearer which way not to go. Don’t let indecision eat away at your already limited time.



Images courtesy Google Images                                                                                         -S.Chaudhary

No comments:

Post a Comment